COUNTRIES WITH THE BEST FOOD
Even though each country have a yummy food, there exist 10 countries with the best food, those countries are:
1. Italy- Italian cuisine is a Mediterranean cuisine consisting of the ingredients, recipes and cooking techniques developed across the Italian Peninsula since antiquity, and later spread around the world together with waves of Italian diaspora.
2. Spain- Spanish cuisine consists of the cooking traditions and practices from Spain. Olive oil (of which Spain is the world\’s largest producer) is heavily used in Spanish cuisine. It forms the base of many vegetable sauces (known in Spanish as sofritos). Herbs most commonly-used include parsley, oregano, rosemary and thyme.The use of garlic has been noted as \”common to all Spanish cooking.\”The most used meats in Spanish cuisine include chicken, pork, lamb and veal.Fish and seafood are also consumed on a regular basis.
3. France- French cuisine consists of the cooking traditions and practices from France. French cuisine developed throughout the centuries influenced by the many surrounding cultures of Spain, Italy, Switzerland, …
4. Mexico- Mexican cuisine consists of the cooking cuisines and traditions of the modern country of Mexico. Its roots lie in Mesoamerican cuisine. Its ingredients and methods begin with the first agricultural communities such as the Maya who domesticated maize, created the standard process of maizenixtamalization, and established their foodways (Maya cuisine).
5. Greece- Greek cuisine is the cuisine of Greece and the Greek diaspora. In common with many other cuisines of the Mediterranean, it is founded on the triad of wheat, olive oil, and wine. It uses vegetables, olive oil, grains, fish, and meat, including pork, poultry, veal and beef, lamb, rabbit, and goat.
6. Thailand- Thai cooking places emphasis on lightly prepared dishes with strong aromatic components and a spicy edge. Thai chef McDang characterises Thai food as demonstrating \”intricacy; attention to detail; texture; color; taste; and the use of ingredients with medicinal benefits, as well as good flavor\”, as well as care being given to the food\’s appearance, smell and context.
7. Portugal- The influence of Portugal\’s former colonial possessions is also notable, especially in the wide variety of spices used. These spices include piri piri(small, fiery chili peppers), white pepper, black pepper, paprika, clove, allspice, cumin and nutmeg are used in meat, fish or multiple savoury dishes from Continental Portugal, the Azores and Madeira islands. Cinnamon, vanilla, cardamom, aniseed, clove and allspice are used in many traditional desserts and sometimes in savoury dishes.
8. India- Indian cuisine consists of a variety of regional and traditional cuisines native to the Indian subcontinent. Given the diversity in soil, climate, culture, ethnic groups, and occupations, these cuisines vary substantially and use locally available spices, herbs, vegetables, and fruits.
9. Argentina- Argentine cuisine is described as a cultural blending of Mediterranean influences brought by the Spanish during the colonial period and, later, by Italian and Spanish immigrants to Argentina during 19th and 20th centuries, with influences from a further cultural blending of criollos (due to Spanish colonizers) with the Indigenous peoples of Argentina (such as mate and humitas). Beyond asado (the Argentine barbecue), no other dish more genuinely matches the national identity. Nevertheless, the country\’s vast area, and its cultural diversity, have led to a local cuisine of various dishes.
10. Turkey- Turkish cuisine is largely the heritage of Ottoman cuisine, which can be described as a fusion and refinement of Mediterranean, Balkan, Middle Eastern, Central Asian, Eastern European and Armenian cuisines.
Credits to: U.S. NEWS
If you are someone who loves to enjoy being adventurous and likes to try new things, subscribe and follow us in ur social medias. Thank You!