Tips to Plan Your Trip
2. Decide your destinations and why you want to visit it.
3. Do some research about your destination.
4. Choose a reference point. I mean a location that\’s easy to get transportations, basic utilities, etc…
5. Prepare your Itinerary.
6. Book the flights, make the hotel reservation, book your transportation (if needed).
7. Get travel insurance. The basic purpose of a standard travel insurance policy (with trip cancellation coverage) is to reimburse travelers for their insured pre-paid and non-refundable trip costs if they have to cancel their trip due to a covered reason. … Accidental injury, sickness, or death of you, a traveling companion or a family member.
8. Minimize travel risks. For example, check the weather, how much it cost food, check if your credit card is international, etc…
9. Be ready for everything, it means to be realistic. Don\’t expect everything is perfect like pictures.
10. Pack your bags. Just pack what you need according to the season you are flying in.
Some Links To Help You To Prepare Your Trip:
Travel Planner– Never trust in technology use a phisyc travel planner.
Travel Backpack, Flight Approved Carry On
Electronic Accessories Organizer
Leave a Reply Cancel reply