5 Cheapest Countries to Visit in 2021:
1. Indonesia– Indonesia, officially the Republic of Indonesia, is a country in Southeast Asia and Oceania between the Indian and Pacific oceans. It consists of over seventeen thousand islands, including Sumatra, Java, Sulawesi, and parts of Borneo and New Guinea, covering an area of 1,904,569 square kilometres.
The airfares for Indonesia is kinda expensive but the stay there is cheap, with $80.00 (or less) at the day you can enjoy your vacations there and do a lot fun things.
2. Mexico- Mexico, officially the United Mexican States, is a country in the southern portion of North America. It is bordered to the north by the United States; to the south and west by the Pacific Ocean; to the southeast by Guatemala, Belize, and the Caribbean Sea; and to the east by the Gulf of Mexico.
Airfares to go to Mexico are not that expensive, with $60.00 (or less) at day you can enjoy of delicious food, sightseeings, etc…
3. India– India, officially the Republic of India, is a country in South Asia. It is the second-most populous country, the seventh-largest country by land area, and the most populous democracy in the world.
Airfares to go to India is really expensive, but with $96.00 a day per person you can have your three meals, local transportation, and enjoy of sightseeings.
4. South Africa– South Africa is a country on the southernmost tip of the African continent, marked by several distinct ecosystems. Inland safari destination Kruger National Park is populated by big game. The Western Cape offers beaches, lush winelands around Stellenbosch and Paarl, craggy cliffs at the Cape of Good Hope, forest and lagoons along the Garden Route, and the city of Cape Town, beneath flat-topped Table Mountain.
Airfares to go to South Africa are really expensive, around $1,520, but yoou should plan to spend around R1,347 ($96) per day on your vacation in South Africa, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors.
5. Bulgaria– Bulgaria is a Balkan nation with diverse terrain encompassing Black Sea coastline, a mountainous interior and rivers, including the Danube. A cultural melting pot with Greek, Slavic, Ottoman, and Persian influences, it has a rich heritage of traditional dance, music, costumes, and crafts. At the foot of domed Vitosha mountain is its capital city, Sofia, dating to the 5th century B.C.
Airfares to go to Bulgaria depends on your budget. You should plan to spend around $62.00 per day, that includes meals, local transportation, entertainment, etc…
If you are interested to visit this countries and need help to plan your itinerary you can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to be tune on.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply