What is Airbnb? Airbnb is an American company that operates an online marketplace for lodging, primarily homestays for vacation rentals, and tourism activities. Based in San Francisco, California, the platform is accessible via website and mobile app. Airbnb, as in “Air Bed and Breakfast,” is a service that lets property owners rent out their spaces to travelers looking for a place to stay. Travelers can rent a space for multiple people to share, a shared space with private rooms, or the entire property for themselves. Airbnb prices tend to be cheaper than hotel rates because Airbnb owners don’t have the same overhead costs as hotels do.
- Aura House 2bds Eco Bamboo House, Pool, River View, Indonesia– Aura house is a beautiful & unique eco bamboo house built on the west bank of the River Ayung facing east to catch sunrise. Aura House is situated 25min away from Ubud, and 35min away from Canggu. Aura House is perched on top of the Ayung river offering a beautiful view. It features 2 very romantic en-suite bedrooms, a large living room fully furnished, a small kitchen, and a private swimming pool with view.
The atmosphere of Aura House is perfect for people looking to disconnect from their busy city life and/or nature enthusiasts. Be ready to be awaken by the sun peeking up into your room and the sounds of the river down below.
2. Skylodge Adventure Suites, Peru– Have you ever wanted to sleep in a condor’s nest? Here is the next best thing! A transparent luxury capsule that hangs from the top of a mountain in the Sacred Valley of Peru. Located in the Sacred Valley of Cuzco, Peru, the exclusive Skylodge Adventure Suites offers you the chance to sleep within a completely transparent hanging bedroom, that allows you to appreciate the impressive view of this magic and mystic valley.
To sleep at Skylodge, people must climb 400 mt. of Via Ferrata or hike an intrepid trail through ziplines. One night at this place will make your dreams come true. Packages includes breakfast & gourmet dinner with wine, transportation from Cuzco and our professional bilingual guides.
3. Private island in sunny Hvaler, Norway– A small cabin on a 10.000 sq.m private island in the adventurous archipelago of Hvaler. Accomodates one family (2+3) or four adults. (2+2). With fold-aways and floor mattresses we can accommodate 7 guests. Private island in the beautiful archipelago of Hvaler; the municipality with the highest number of sunny days per year in Norway!
Your own island.
Your own boat.
Your own cabin.
Your own kingdom.
The cabin is off-grid, but there is 12v available for charging your phone/ipad. The 12v is powered from a solar panel, and it is sufficient to bring your usb charger cable; there are usb charger sockets in the reading lights. Please note that a 12v/230v inverter will not work. There is one single 230v socket that you can use to charge a lap top computer. This socket is also powered from the solar panel’s battery. If you have questions about power/electricity; feel free to ask.
4. Secluded Intown Treehouse, United States– Suite of three beautifully furnished rooms set among the trees. Just minutes from downtown, this secluded property is an urban retreat like no other. The treehouse provides an intimate, simple and restful retreat for 2 people. The treehouse is the subject of innumerable articles, blogs, Treehouse Master and Today Show.
It have been named Airbnb’s “#1 most wish-listed property in the world”!!! The treehouse has a Southern nature – gracious, calming, and comfortable.
Centrally located within the heart of intown Atlanta, the treehouses are a hidden gem. The subject of TV and magazine features including the Today Show, “Treehouse Masters: Ultimate Treehouse IV”, Architectural Digest, Travel + Leisure, Harper’s Bazaar, and numerous others, they are often described as being the most relaxing, romantic, dreamy and unique place you’ll ever stay. What could be better than falling asleep in the trees and waking up to birds singing around you–all within the city limits?
5. Iconic Cube House – Sky Room, Netherlands– The Cube House, the most special housing experience in Rotterdam! The Cube is located in the center, a few steps from the Markthal, the Old Harbor, and restaurants. It can be reached via public transport. Your private room, with its queen size beds and additional air mattress, is suitable for 3 people. Shared kitchen and big living room are available to enjoy a relaxing moment. Because of the many stairs, the house might not suitable for very young children and the elderly.
The house has two shared bathrooms with bathtub/shower and toilet. Also a washer/dryer, hairdryer and iron are available. The kitchen is fully equipped, with all usual equipment like pots, pans and cutlery that you will need so you don’t have to buy these essentials yourself. In the living room we created a small library with a selection of books about the city, architecture and harbor so you don’t need to bring your own guidebook.
Hope you enjoyed the post. Thank You!
Contact us: email@example.com
(Travel & Tourism Specialist)
Leave a Reply Cancel reply