Hey, how are you? How’s your day going? Hope you are having a wonderful day. In this post I will talk about something that you may be wondering, I’ll try to answer as better as I can, plus I’ll share with you some advices that might be helpful nowadays.
Like everyone’s knows, with everything that have been happening with this pandemic (COVID), every thing in the travel industry have been affected, specially cruises. We might wonder: When pandemic will end? Pandemic where are we now? But honestly, we have to be realistic that it will take a while, when it gets better it gets worse, over and over again, it’s kinda tiring and it might affect our mental health if we are not positive. So let’s see the facts and try to be positive!
We all know that there’s have been a lot of changes in the travel industry. For example if we want to visit a country, doesn’t matter if you are an United States citizen there’s restrictions that everybody have to follow for the safety of everyone. But, when will travel restrictions be lifted? We don’t know yet. We just know that everything it’s depending of your destination or country you are visiting, the restrictions may vary, plus there’s some more restrictions to those who are not vaccinated. In the next analytic that I made, it shows how much travel had dropped in 2021.
So even though last year was rough, it looks like this year things are getting better, numbers are rising; that’s a good thing, let’s be positive that things will get better soon.
Here are some tips that might help you to have in mind while travelling these days:
- Be Flexible. For me the flexible meaning right now is to adapt to new circumstances and restrictions.
- Be Prepared. Okay, honestly we all want our trips to go smooth and perfect but things happens and it might ruins our plans, so always have a plan B, C or D. And have all the documents that you might need on hand.
- Carry-On Luggage. If it’s posible to just travel with a carry-on luggage, do it. It will save you time and money. But what size is a carry on? Normally, the maximum dimensions for a carry-on bag are 9 inches x 14 inches x 22 inches (22 centimeters x 35 centimeters x 56 centimeters). This includes handles and wheels. Find a Carry-on on (Target), (Amazon) & (Walmart).
- Find Inspiration. Inspiration is key to want to travel. Ask yourself why you want to travel? What inspires you? Find a travel account that inspires you on Instagram. No just look for an aesthetically feed, find a practical Instagram feed, like ours.
- Read. I know you won’t believe it but when it comes from the travel insdustry is always good to stay tuned of the updates and all of that but it is also good to read travel books, here’s my favorite at the moment, it’s call: ” How to Travel the World on $50 a Day”, get it on Amazon here! I’m obssesed, really recommend it. Honestly I have learn so much with this book, it’s really practica.
- Learn a new skill. Could be a language, photography, journing, writing, start a blog or just trying new food, who doesn’t love food? Do and learn a skill that you would like to learn, do it for yourself and for fun.
Well, that be all for today. Hope it was a practical article.
Follow us in Instagram and subscribe to receive new updates and much more. Have a beautiful day or night.
(Travel & Tourism Specialist)